Mom, you're not invited


After spending a grueling 3 weeks judging over 220 digital entries I'm finally sitting at the Cape Town International Airport enroute to the sleepy town of Margate. This year there was some outstanding work, although I could count them on one hand. There's still much room for improvement overall. Bit more on that later.

I believe we have secured a few VIP tickets for the Loeries this year and I'm looking forward to the treatment, which I believe is outstanding. Tonights spotlight falls on the print and design industries. It should be a good show. Tomorrow evening is dedicated to television, radio and the digital industry - which is my area of interest. Hope I've packed enough outfits.

If all go's well I will be posting my views on the whole process, from the judging through to the event itself and a comment or two on the lucky ones who did the shake and take.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

take a deep breath

Bon Voyage!

Why "The Woodshed"?