"To mom and dad" - an email from our 11yr old son.

This is priceless. Dune (11) sent this email to mom and dad whilst on a 2 day journey from JoBurg to Cape Town with our friend Mary. I can only imagine how valuable this message-from-the-heart will be in time to come. It's too precious for words. I love you my son.

++




Begin forwarded message:

From: Dune Bryce
Date: 29 March 2013 8:14:46 AM SAST
To: Mandy Bryce , Clint Bryce
Subject: To mom and dad

To mom and dad


I love you so much and can't wait to be back again love you with all my heart and I'm going to take a photo what ever we do I'm loving this and took some photos now and on the n1 now and very dark clouds. So sad to leave but it's fun and holding your tedy you gave me and ely cant wait to get back.:-) went past a sign that said cape town 1.219km but we take to 2 days still on the road playing music.past animals and Jagger took some photos. Now at a shop and then going on. We on our way about 20min away. Going to have a braai and going to braai ostrich and I have never had it ever. We at the place where we going to sleep and mary and Brian is going to braai. And for supper we had ostrich and it was mazballs I loved it. Outside and playing music it is 8:00 and it was a thunder storm can't wait for tomorrow. It is 7:01 in the morning and we where going for a swim but it's raining we well be on the road at 8:00 in morning so can't wait tell we get to the ather place going to have Brek soon. We had Brek in bed and we had fruit and now packed up. Okay now we back on the road can't wait to get to the ather place. Saw some cows and birds. We driving past the thickest part of a storm and it's dark. About to stop for breakfast. Went to maxis but it was closed now driving 10k now till we get to anther place. At steers having hot choc. Just past a sign that said 1000kms till cape town I'm so happy YAYAYA. Past some road work and now on our way. Past some ostrichs and cows can't 940kms to cape town can't wait YAYAYAYA. Driving to 2nd place where we going to sleep. Past some mountains and got some funny vidaos can't wait to get to cape town YYAYAYAY. When we get to cape town we going to give my best friend a fright and I can't wait to do that it's going to be funny. Just past the orange river and that's where Emma came I can't think of that. Just had lunch and now on the road for 2h00 and till we get to the place where we going to sleep and we going to run and swim and then have supper tomorrow we going to go to cape town YAYAYAYA. We saw cows,horses,Mia-cat,bulls,lams,sheeps and ostriches they so cool and I love animals. Also we saw sun flowrse witch is cool I love cape town and my best friend can't wait to get to cape town. And also we did the betty wave and it's funny love you mom and dad I love you so much I am going to cry I love you can't wait to get back to see you love you with all my heart and we past lots of things and lots of animals love you. And Jagger and I have got you and dad a present can't wait to give it to you I love you and dad all the time even if we fight I still love you this is BY YOUR BEST SON DUNE:-).:-). :-)and also I sleeped with the tedy and ely you gave me I will alwas love you FROM DUNE it is 644mls to cape town can't wait I love you with all my heart and tummy I love you this is from your loving son and loving son dune and Jagger I love you and I wish I was with you hope your day was nice love you from Dune and Jagger <3.and cape town is 535k YAYAYA and beaufort west is 75k that's where we going to sleep. Live you so much!!!!! From dune. Now at a place where we going to eat and I just phoned you and you where at a curry place and I hope you enjoy that love you with all my heart and tummy love you so much from dune. Today is brians 50!!!birthday but looks about 30 and the day that we going to CAPE TOWN YAYAYAYAY. AND we going to see OUR FRIEND. Going for brek and then getting in the car and going to cape town. We are at a place where we going to eat it is could a coffee shop and it opened 3 weeks ago and after we going to cape town. We off to cape town and you can all ready see the Karoo. It is 455to cape town. We leving the Karoo and getting more into cape town about 2h30 to cape town YATAYAY can't wait to see cape town and can't wait to see my oamy and can't wait to see my best best friend Connor and see cape town in only 2h28 min TAYAYAYAY. 175 to cape town YYYAY can't wait. We are in CAPE TOWN YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYyyayYayayayaysyayayayayayyayYayyayayayAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYSYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAUUAY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CONNOR MY BEST AND BESTIST FRIEND. Love you mom and dad. We where in the Karoo and now we out of it can't wait. I can see the table mountain.
YATAYAYAYAYAYAYAY. 35km to cape town. Im at my old house and connor did not now we where coming and now he got a fright I love him as a friend. It is the 29th of march and I can't wait for Easter.


Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

take a deep breath

Bon Voyage!