Living The Dream


Granted. This blog doesn't have many readers. That may change in the future ... or it may not. I haven't published the URL or spammed my address book. That's not my intention. A few family members, colleagues and lovecats are part of the network. That's it. And that's just dandy.

So ... being this early in the game, you can image my delight (and surprise) to receive an eMail from an old friend (now residing in the U.K.) that had somewhat of a success story he related back to a previous posting here on The Woodshed. Truth be told, he decided to 'get back to where he needed to be' after reading 'The Great Thing About Cleaning Up'. So he went out and applied for his dream job. The fact that the position offered less than his current earnings didn't deter him from pursuing his personal goals. Lo and behold ... he was made the offer!

Open yourself up to the opportunity and the opportunity will find you. Adopt a creative mindset and believe that the universe has abundance to offer. He sounds likes a teenager again. He sounds like he has found creative freedom. He sounds magic. And I am proud.

He ended his mail like this: "Anyway, I thought that you would be proud of me and I wanted to thank you for the great advice on the Woodshed. Of course I may turn up on your doorstep in 6 months time with my cap in hand, but until then I'm living the dream, Whoahhhhhhooooo."

I could never have put it better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

take a deep breath

Bon Voyage!

Why "The Woodshed"?