101 Things To Do



(Before you're old and boring)

Granted. It took 15 days after receiving the incredibly beautifully designed and inspiring book by Richard Horne and Helen Szirtes to mark off my very first Thing To Do: Start Your Own Blog. :-)

And you're looking at it right now.

Perhaps you could argue that I've missed an opportunity in that we never Sent a Message in a Bottle whilst at the coast ... you could even suggest that in the distant past I have done a number of the Things To Do. But the fact of the matter remains that apart from being foggy on the details, the notion is to start from a blank canvas. So this is where it's at.

I have officially completed Thing To Do No. 36: Start Your Own Blog.

And that, my friends, means the race is on.

For more about 101 Things To Do (Before you're old and boring) check out the official website: K101

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

take a deep breath

Bon Voyage!

Why "The Woodshed"?