What do YOU want?

I want to be healthy and happy. I want to be financially free. Rightly rich. I want to invest wisely. I want to enjoy my wealth selflessly. I want money to flow into my life in an abundant way. I want to retire financially independent. I want a house on the coast and I want a sports car. I want an alternative book store and a coffee shop. I want my children to have the best education I can offer. I want to travel and I want to see the world. I want to leave my children financially secure. I want to ensure they have nothing to worry about. I want them to enjoy life and I want them to find their calling. I want to be proud of them. I want them to feel loved and secure at all times. I want to provide. I want to support. But i want to have time to myself. I want my family to be healthy, happy and loved. I want my family to be proud. I want my children to love me. Respect me. And live until old age. I want to live in a happy home. I want to spend time with my family. I want Mandy to be happy and successful. I want to share my life with her. Always. I want to draw, paint and write. I want to play a musical instrument. I want to play more. I want to love what I do. I want to transfer the energy. I want to remain truthful and be honest. I want to be real. I want to live with purpose. I want to show everyone that I have nothing to hide. I want to grow and I want to be successful. I want to laugh, love, inspire, motivate and encourage. I want to have integrity and I want to remain true to myself. I want to teach, coach and mentor. I want to speak in front of crowds. I want to learn. I want to enjoy myself everyday. I want to experience new things and I want to discover and explore. I want to help. Offer direction and have time left over to reflect and meditate. I want to train. I want to adopt a positive outlook and I want to engage in a balanced lifestyle. I want to find peace and harmony. I want to be safe. I want to feel joy, enthusiasm and happiness. I want to relax. I want to be excited. I want to share the vision. I want to read. I want to understand. I want to listen and I want to know. I want tell stories and I want to live stories to tell. I want to grow old. I want to stay married. I want to live closer to earth. I want to practice and I want to master. I want to be recognised. I want to feel passion and I want to be focussed. I want to make the right choices and learn from the wrong ones. I want to move forward and I want to expand. I want to meet people whom inspire me. I want to grow my network of people and ideas. I want to connect. I want to be part of something special. I want to breathe. Properly. I want to remember. I want to let go. I want to be the power and authority in my life. I want to claim my good. Now. I want to be confident. I want to be certain. I want to benefit. I want to give and I want to attract. I want to have time to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

take a deep breath

Bon Voyage!

Why "The Woodshed"?